Congrats to Meg Ryan for being April's Athlete of the Month
There has never been a more deserving Athlete of the month then this woman right here. Meg Ryan (AKA Meat Head Meg) is a mother of 3, works full-time and ALWAYS makes time to work on reaching her goals!! She comes to the gym M-F for class and then again on Sunday's for extra credit! Meg is one of the best cheerleaders at Max Effort-CrossFit Drexel Hill and will celebrate other people hitting a PR as much as she celebrates her own. She brings a great energy to the 5am and 6am classes every morning!! Her energy is infectious! She is always willing to give hugs before class and high fives after class! Meg goes the extra mile to achieve her goals and is currently putting in the work to reach her goal of mastering double unders! Meg has lost 32lbs and dropped 5 dress sizes and has COMPLETEY changed the shape of her body!
1. How were you introduced to Max Effort Fitness?
I actually started my fitness journey at Inside Out Training, which closed. Steph opened up Max Effort and I followed her here!
2. What is your proudest accomplishment since being a member at MEF? Seeing all the progress over the last year and a half in my strength and skill work.> >
3. What is your or biggest improvement since joining MEF? It has to be the significant improvement of my squat form at depth.
4. What is your six month goal? I would love to increase my deadlift to 250 lbs, 50 dubs in a row, and string a few toes to bar together!
5. What is your favorite exercise? Deadlift
6. What is your least favorite exercise? Running
7. If you created a workout, what would it be? 5 rounds for time:12 deadlifts10 hang cleans30 dubs
8. What is your Favorite cheat food? Pizza or ice cream
9. What do you love most about Max Effort Fitness? I love the excitement and energy that comes from seeing others progress and succeed! I think I get just as excited as the person getting their PR! I love my fit family and how they have helped me become who I am today!