Congrats to Sandy Else for being Max Effort Fitness's December Athlete of the Month! Sandy has lost a total of 37lbs since starting at Max Effort 5 short months ago. Sandy always gives 110% everytime she comes to class. She may hate burpees but overcame her fear of them by competing in her very first Competition at the end of November! Keep up the amazing work Sandy! Your hard work and dedication is paying off! To quote Sandy "Im half the person in size, yet twice the person at the same time and it feels GREAT!"
1. How were you introduced to Max Effort Fitness?
Cherie Bradley! She encouraged me to come try it out and assured me I would love it...She was right!!
2. What is your proudest accomplishment since being a member at MEF?
That's a tie between losing 37 pounds (since I started July 15) and competing in my first Competition at "The Mother Throwdown!"
3. What is your or biggest improvement since joining MEF?
I've increased my hang clean 1RM by 30# (from 85 to 115)...and my burpees have improved!
4. What is your six month goal?
Lose 25 more pounds and increase my back squat by 60# (to 200)
5. What is your favorite exercise?
Deadlift!! I love lifting up 240#!!!
6. What is your least favorite exercise?
7. If you created a workout, what would it be?
12 min AMRAP:
25 Box Step Ups
8. What is your Favorite cheat food?
9. What do you love most about Max Effort Fitness?
That's easy!! I love the encouragement and support from my coaches and the whole group of MEFers!!! My confidence has grown so much in the last 5 months. I can't express enough my gratitude to everyone for welcoming me into the MEFamily! This place has literally changed my life.